January! A new start to a new year! Happy birthday to all the January babies around the world. And of coz not to forget wishing a happy birthday to the year 2010. So far, its a slow start in the year for me. But I'm looking forward to this year. I'll be heading down South to Australia this coming February! Which means, 4 more weeks left for me in Malaysia. So for this entire month, I'm gonna enjoy myself to the fullest. People have been asking me to start studying now to prepare for Uni. But come on guys, who are you kidding?? I'm Aaron, I'm always last minute. Hope I still remember certain stuff in school. The last time I held a pen, my hands were shaking @.@ Owh wellzzz...
So heres to a new year and to a new start. All together now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
So heres to a new year and to a new start. All together now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
PS
New year resolution :
1) Have fun
2) Have fun
3) Have fun
4) Have fun
5) Not cut my hair bald again (by xuan xian)
6) Shave Thumbness' beard! HAHAHAHAHA
PSS
Superman tonight?


No comments:
Post a Comment