Thursday, July 2, 2009

Urban-Scapes-Nization

I know i know the title is a lil lame but whatever la. Yeah, so anyway, I went to Urbanscapes last Saturday with Jaws, Yusur, Pras, Nique, Nique's sister (no idea what her name is, sorry!) and Nique's friend Jill, if i'm not mistaken. Yeah so, me, Jaws, Pras and Yusur got there first and we started walking around checking out the stuff there. We were joined by Nique and Co. soon after.







Yusur and Jaws planning how to steal the balloons. Lolz



Jaws look like he was gonna kill me here







I saw a bunch of old friends there too! So nice to see them again. OWH YA! We saw Dhanraj there too! hahahahaha!!!!





It was a freakishly hot day! Kinda regretted that i wore double layer that day...



Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Gotta get use to this blogging thing too. Can you believe that it took me 2 hours to do this... Gezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment